The purpose of archetype erotic training is to allow a person to enter into, as far as possible, their full life power by means of releasing and accessing every form and major location of energetic expression that can take place within the body.
Women have three major energetic archetypes in connecting with men:
- Maiden – Beauty, sexuality, attracting
- Mother – Comforting, nurturing, healing
- Crone – Wisdom, counseling, tempering
Another that is accessed as a general state as these three are brought into balance: the Queen.
Men have three major energetic archetypes when dealing with women as well:
- Lover – Feelings, senses, and emotions
- Warrior – Action in the world. Doing, achieving, solving problems.
- Sage – Understanding, knowing, and being.
As these are brought into balance, a fourth manifests: the King.
Each of these male archetypes, for example, contains two unhealthy variations.
- Lover – Playboy / Victim – Either through total dependence on love and sensual pleasures or an abandoning of this section to other energies.
- Warrior – Bully/Pushover – Either through dependence on force to get energy or inaction.
- Sage – Trickster/Dolt – Either by Using Wisdom or Knowledge as a way to avoid connection or action OR by lazily avoiding a study of the Truth in the World for Sharing.
If a woman would like to invite a man into the healthy archetype from the shadow version of the archetype, she must approach him from the healthy version of the corresponding female archetype. Therefore:
- To invite a playboy or a victim to transform into a lover, use the maiden energy.
- To invite a bully or a pushover to transform into a warrior, you must first use the mother energy.
- To invite a trickster or a dolt to transform into an sage, utilize the crone energy.
The methodology for bringing these archetypes into balance is described in my book “The Total Man and Complete Woman” available at Amazon in paperback. Kindle version here.
So, lately I have been getting a spate of looooong e-mails from people, describing in great detail their travails and sufferings and asking me to write back my opinion.
Would you approach a psychotherapist like this? A life coach?
So, don’t approach me like this.
I don’t get this. It’s like people who insist on using text messages to resolve difficult emotional issues. First of all, it doesn’t work.
It’s like reaching out with a very long pole with a message on the end. What am I supposed to do with that?
No. Send me an e-mail to set up an appointment, please. Ask me to call you even.
Don’t send me an e-mail to describe and get solutions for all the issues in your life.
It doesn’t work! It doesn’t help you! If it did, I would do that.
Personal work requires personal contact. Live is best. Telephone can be useful if there is no other way.
But not e-mail.
I am very happy to announce that my book: The Total Man and Complete Woman is finished and now available at Amazon both for Kindle and in soft cover.
The Kindle version is available here: The Total Man and Complete Woman for Kindle
The soft cover version is available here: The Total Man and Complete Woman: A Comprehensive System
You can also find my small book: Sexual Healing Journeys of Women at Amazon as well.
Did you know that you can be/are:
– Maiden, Mother, Crone and Queen as a woman
– Lover, Warrior, Sage, and King for a man
What does that mean? How does one achieve that?
This book provides a method to determine how open we are to our sexual power and life energy and how flexibly we can exercise them when interacting with others. Click the image below to get it on Kindle or use the links above for the soft cover version
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:33 — 15.3MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Happiness is the purpose of life. Happiness comes from getting your needs met.
Getting your needs met is therefore the purpose of life.
Feelings are signposts to these roads to happiness-your needs.
Understand what needs you have, find strategies for meeting these needs. And thus become happy.
All through this podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:59 — 4.6MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
What is the difference between pleasure, joy, happiness, ecstasy and bliss? How are the body, mind, and consciousness or spirit related to each of these?
What are the four main emotions and how do we classify them?
When thinking about your emotions, there are many words but really only 4 main categories: mad, glad, sad, and afraid.
Understanding these can help you be present and work with them more effectively.