- The purpose of all relating (communication/sensual interaction) is to meet human needs. – Self-evident
- Community was previously a support for meeting needs within traditional couple relationships and many other forms of relating as well. (Through religion, society, etc.)
- Community is either absent or rapidly disappearing for many people. (Displacement, breakdown of religious of societal structures).
- The “State” is currently performing many of the functions that were previously fulfilled by community, in a much less effective way. (Morality of state: CPS, ‘Divorce Court”…all enforced via violence.)
- Conventional dating doesn’t work, primarily because of the death of meaningful community. (Lack of context/structure, responsibility) It devolves into manipulation from one or both sides at some point.
- Many needs which are best fulfilled in community are currently being offloaded to the new (failed?) invention of the 1930’s-50’s: the ‘Nuclear’ family.
- Pressures on the nuclear family lacking community support almost always doom it to failure, regardless of whether it continues or not.
- The outcome of dating, even if “successful” is often extremely hazardous with only the State as arbiter of the relationship (and the third party to it).
- Many of the needs seeking fulfillment in sexual and romantic relating can actually best be met in community (security with freedom, creativity, etc)
- Restoration of structured community is our best bet for meeting more needs.
- More people = more resources to meet needs.
- In addition, communities of the future can take more responsibility for meeting needs of participants. Survival and safety being less urgent, more energy can be spent on ‘higher-level’ needs.
- Sensual, sexual, erotic, and intimate needs of people can be met in community.
We are dedicated to creating a sex/sensuality/intimacy-positive, friendly, open community.
Sexuality is one of, if not the driving force of humankind
In a community like this, we don’t shy away from, or run from sexual interaction.
The body is seen as sacred and beautiful, and we don’t fear it being used or abused by others. We create a safe context for sexual, sensual, and intimate interaction.
This does not necessarily mean that we allow every possible sexual interaction that anyone ever wants to have with us, but within the community that we encourage expressions and connection through sexuality.
The key to all these interactions is, first, to see sex and sexuality as energy and energetic exchange.
If the energy of sex and sexuality does not flow freely, there will be a limit to energy within the system that has manifested the sickness of the world you see around you.
This shows up as physical and psychological illness within humans. Environmental degradation and destruction. War and strife. Competition and division within communities, families, and individuals.
Hunger, poverty, economic inequality, gender and race strife, and every other issue that faces humanity comes from a fundamental lack of flow of basic energies including sexuality.
If you would shift that world, you must allow energy to flow freely within and through you.
In our interaction, the only things that we can do to serve us are to stimulate our consciousness and our energy. We do so with the understanding that our meaning and purpose is to create a better world of togetherness and love.
The simplest, easiest, most powerful way to access massive energy flow within yourself is to open yourself to ecstatic states within your own body, and to enable others to do the same thing in their bodies.
For this reason, we do not wish to concentrate on pathologies and returning to a state of equilibrium. We wish to focus on bliss and ‘ecstacisity’ as a path to transcendence and freedom.
If you no longer wish to live the existing paradigms which have been proven inadequate over and over again, instead opting for the transcendent reality of abundance which none of us has ever experienced, join us.