Category Archives: Community

Money (Energy) Must Flow Freely, Pt I

I was led to take quite a long walk recently and all sorts of information was present. One of the strongest messages I received was one that I have intuitively felt since I was 19 and began to consider the … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Money | Leave a comment

True Community: Lessons Gained from Lafayette Morehouse Visit

Some friends and I visited Lafayette Morehouse for an introduction to their community practices. They say about themselves: ” “Lafayette Morehouse has been a successful group living experiment for over 40 years. … “Vic Baranco conceived the Morehouse lifestyle as … Continue reading

Posted in Community | Leave a comment

Our Current Projects to Change the World…

…through raising consciousness and healing. First, we are creating a healing tantric temple in the San Francisco Bay area where men and women can come to learn how to release guilt, shame, and fear around their bodies, their sexuality, and … Continue reading

Posted in Christ Consciousness, Community, Education, Enlightenment, Events, Happiness | Leave a comment

Housing in Harmony with You

Of our basic needs, nothing is more important than our shelter, our housing. Most people who die in the wilderness do so because they can’t regulate body temperature, meaning, that they cannot find or create shelter before they either freeze … Continue reading

Posted in Community | Leave a comment

009 – A Discussion With Sam Dodge on Paradigm Shifts

Sam Dodge is a poet, a thinker, and a builder both in the conventional sense and ecologically and in community. His writings (see the link above to go to his FB page) stir the soul and his thoughts range from … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Podcast | Leave a comment